Great Bear Wilderness knock knock knock on my hotel door
<b><small>SPARRING</small></b> Yes<br>
<b><small>MINOR POWERPLAY</SMALL></b> Yes<br>
<B><SMALL>OOC PLANNING</small></b> No<br><br><font color=red><B><SMALL>MATURE THEMES</b><br>Casual sex & drug use<br>Threads PG-13 unless otherwise marked</small>
2 Posts
Ooc —
Sidra had never found sleep easy to come by, but without her brother or one of her many transient lovers by her side, her insomnia was worse than ever. Only the haze of herbal remedies allowed her to rest, but they plagued her with dreams and sometimes, in those moments of half-sleep, half-wakefulness, hallucination. She thought for a moment that the scent of another wolf was an olifactory byproduct of her drug of choice, and as she dozed lightly, she missed the sounds of footfalls in the forest not far from her makeshift bed.

The voice, however, pierced the golden flowers' fog, and the small black wolf's grey eyes snapped opened. Sidra lifted her head to see the stranger who spoke, a blue-eyed version of herself. The girl extended her forepaws, the rest of her physique strumming with tension that would turn into action in a heartbeat, if the need to flee the scene arose. For now, the Qazal wolf looked up the other female warily, ears flicked back. The back of her neck tingled, but the fur there did not quite stiffen, not yet.

Sidra spoke in her low cadence. "It was serving well enough," she pointed out, not quite a rebuke. Though she had been raised with Imre and her tutors had all been males, Sidra had become accustomed to feminine companionship at Lake Lunara. Still, she was at times uncertain of how to interact with women; males could almost always be seduced, or at least manipulated, and they didn't usually gossip or give her false smiles. Yet she had an admiration for the grace and subtlety that a female's mind could have, and found them on a whole to be more intelligent than their masculine counterparts. Whether this female fell to the gossipping hen type or the prickly and intellectual, Sidra was interested to see.
Messages In This Thread
knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Sidra - September 28, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Meldresi - September 28, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Sidra - October 04, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: knock knock knock on my hotel door - by Meldresi - October 07, 2014, 08:38 PM