Redtail Rise strange things are happening to me,
Redtail Rise
Caru*
311 Posts
Ooc — ???
All Welcome 
This can absolutely be a read only! Or, if anyone has any medical trade interest, feel free to hop in!

The life within had begun to move. Sunday Morning marveled each time it occurred. Now, she hunted even less. It felt too great a risk. And her success rate had been quite low, what with the added weight slowing her down (never mind the fact that she was not used to it). Sunday knew she had buried some leftovers she had hunted before then, though, in a cache nearby within the highlands plains.

Drawing near to one of the few trees that had made it after the orange flowers ravaging, Sunday began to dig. A cramp pressed against her abdomen, but Sunday Morning had experienced such feelings before without trouble. So she pressed on, when a cramp seemed to seize her stomach. This pain was new, and great. Sunday stopped at once, loosing a whine. She remained very, very still while the feeling gripped her, gritting her teeth. She was in too much pain to move presently, all she could do was breathe.

The pain rippled through her in another wave. Sunday leaned against the tree for support, attempting to see through the stars as she rumbled a note of discontent.
Messages In This Thread
strange things are happening to me, - by New Snow - August 22, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: strange things are happening to me, - by Ashlar - August 22, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: strange things are happening to me, - by New Snow - August 23, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: strange things are happening to me, - by Ashlar - September 08, 2022, 11:07 AM