Redtail Rise strange things are happening to me,
314 Posts
Ooc — ???
Sunday Morning knew she ought to turn around and return to the deeper parts of the Rise. Out here, she was more exposed and should danger come there would be precious little she could do about it while in this particular state. But it was that very state that rendered her immobile, suspended in between the seconds of the longest minute of her life. Sunday Morning began to pant as the feeling tore through her abdomen, inch by awful inch.

A voice surprised her. Sunday Morning looked wild-eyed toward the approaching Dark Man. She did not understand his words, but the look in his own gaze, his scent similar to her own... she understood that. Sunday Morning shook her head with a whine, limbs trembling from the effort it took to stand.

The feeling had passed, but it left her exhausted. Sunday Morning watched him, waiting in anticipation for any other pain. And when none came, she loosed a heavy sigh that carried her nerves. Sunday licked her chops and gestured toward the place she had felt the pain, and looked back to him. Other than what he had just seen, there was no visible evidence of the pains she had just endured. No blood, no tangible wounds. But she was left exhausted by it, trying to catch her breath.

In one of those labored breaths, Sunday seemed to remember some of herself then. She lowered her head before greeting Dark Man with a gentle touch of her nose to his chin in greeting and subservience.
Messages In This Thread
strange things are happening to me, - by New Snow - August 22, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: strange things are happening to me, - by Ashlar - August 22, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: strange things are happening to me, - by New Snow - August 23, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: strange things are happening to me, - by Ashlar - September 08, 2022, 11:07 AM