Qeya River The gentle ones can't handle me, the rough ones despise me
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: swearing lightly
Sadey gave a small snicker at the mice he dropped though she tried to hide it. However, it came out and well it was an honest laugh so if he didn't like it. Tough. She eyed him with grey eyes. He had a pretty coat and better groomed than Colt was that's for sure, but there was something about him. He smelled soft, like newness that didn't quite wear off. Sadey both was happy for him and pitied him, because life would teach him a  lesson and it would hurt.

And if I were. Whose askin'?

She tilted downy head and watched him. You wanting Miss. Amalia. Red leader sent her on a journey of some such thing about that black beast and her man.

Sadey shuffled back to the ground her nose, trying to hunt the scent. I'm not gettin' on. Can't smell for shit, and it pisses me off. I find that black furred beast imma rip his heart out and feed it to him, so I am.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The gentle ones can't handle me, the rough ones despise me - by Sadey - August 27, 2022, 07:35 PM