Stone Circle I learned long ago 'bout a better way of killing birds.
199 Posts
Ooc —
if it were up to Sanja alone, as her life had been until this point, she would have left this strange woman out in the wilderness to deal with the ramifications of their own decisions; alone, unsupported, the same way she felt with her swollen belly.

where would Sanja be if not for her found family? the women she had welcomed, the daughter she had adopted? lonely and in need, like this wolf. it did not change the fact that this was her land, or that Inkeri had brought this stranger so deep within it; neither did it warm Sanja's heart to see a rival for resources expecting the people of the Circle to sacrifice for the sake of the unborn.

she knew it was not a decision she could make alone, either. she looked to Taktuq and saw a warmth there within the other woman that was lacking in herself. Kvarsheim could use more bodies - more hunters - and what would motivate this one to stay and do their part? family.

stay, make heim. Sanja answered after her many thoughts. she would reflect on this decision later - or so she told herself, unaware of the troubles her own birthing process would undergo. for now she accepted what this wolf could do for them; granted it would be an investment in the future that Sanja didn't entirely agree with.

feeling uncomfortable in her own skin, Sanja turned to Tatktuq and murmured quietly - I go, need... Bjarna, need sleeping. As a way to dismiss herself, leaving the rest up to the other wolf, if there was more to be said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I learned long ago 'bout a better way of killing birds. - by Sanja - September 03, 2022, 09:03 AM