starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
no problem dad <3

Success!

Charon would’ve squeed in excitement that he had managed to grab his brother’s paw, if it wasn’t for the fact that he had a paw in his mouth. He tried to hold onto the paw to the best of his efforts, but his little mouth was not very effective for latching onto things and keeping them there just yet. It didn’t take Kevlyn long to free his paw, which resulted in him toppling over.

When their father drew nearer, Charon’s stubby tail wagged in excitement. He had just bested his brother, and surely he would get rewarded for his bravery!

Imagine the freckled boy’s surprise when Dad showered Kevlyn with kisses instead, just because he had the loudest mouth. Kevlyn let out dismayed mewls, trying to gather Dad’s attention and show him that he was the brave hero and he deserved to get all the attention, not Kevlyn.

Apparently, winning wrestling matches was a bad thing if it made your siblings cry. Charon shuffled over to Kevlyn and licked his cheek, trying his best to mimic Dad’s behaviour to the situation.
Messages In This Thread
Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 24, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - September 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 29, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 29, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - October 06, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 07, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 07, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 19, 2014, 09:34 AM