The Heartwood If the Fires don't burn it down
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
373 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven wasn't sure if he would ever fully tell Atka what he had been through. He could certainly glimpse upon it. But how do you tell someone such as she, of the horrors and nightmares that walked in day or night. The bruises, the pain your body goes through until you grow used to ministrations done by others much larger and more developed than yourself. What of the different scars, the screams. There was so much. And that was just teh abuses suffered. What of the creatures that crawled and bit and nipped at night deep beneath the ground. The bugs that would crawl upon the warmer areas and make homes where they didn't need to make them. of creatures caught between eyes and ears.

He was brought back to reality as she leaned into him and he looked down upon her. The prettiest thing he'd ever seen. And he had seen a lot of pretty things.

Dreven sighed. I do not hold such love for it as Alduin and Khasni do. I could go wherever I wished and be fine with it. But Khasni will not handle leaving well. She leaves here and there are pockets of grand things here.

He moved a paw to trace on the ground, pressed harder into the dirt and scraped it back. A tiny tendril of green peaked out.

And life is returning. It does not mean we cannot hunt further, or have allies to hunt with.

I am going to set this before the meeting thread. So it is only backdated a few hours on the same day.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
If the Fires don't burn it down - by Dreven - October 03, 2022, 03:37 PM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Aqillutaq - October 06, 2022, 07:45 PM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Dreven - October 06, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Aqillutaq - October 07, 2022, 12:16 AM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Dreven - October 07, 2022, 08:31 AM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Aqillutaq - October 07, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Dreven - October 07, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Aqillutaq - October 08, 2022, 06:44 PM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Dreven - October 08, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 02:15 AM
RE: If the Fires don't burn it down - by Dreven - October 09, 2022, 06:46 AM