Blacktail Deer Plateau Questions without answers, answers without questions
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it was a struggle, ingram agrees, wiry amusement tugging at the edges of his scarred lips. on the topic of the wolves of the ravenblood forest he had nothing else to say. his peace had been spoken, action taken when he had departed from them. if they managed to survive without him and ash paw than that was good — if not: it was not his concern.

sometimes, ingram responds quietly. all newcomers to basilica will sit in the rank of acolyte until they have completed a task given by me. a test of who they are, of how serious they are about being apart of us. to him, this does not seem unfair. it gives a chance for both sides to know one another and does not keep the ranks from evolving.

i’m aware, drawls ingram; perhaps even haughtily. i have read his threadbones.

a pause is given. i can read yours sometime, he offers after another beat, before gesturing with his scarred muzzle. come, he invites. let us check the food caches. perhaps together the two of us can find some rabbits to add.

whether she accepted the invitation or not was up to her for either way, ingram departs then to tend to the caches.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions without answers, answers without questions - by Ingram - October 16, 2022, 12:10 PM