Blacktail Deer Plateau Flowers for gods
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
that is expected. replies ingram, to her speak of committing to her trade. honing her skills was necessary, and proving herself an invaluable asset to basilica would only help. mage was an entry level rank, despite being higher than 'druid'. it was only a taste of what was to come, of ingram's expectations.

a pang resounds in his chest as she asks so brazenly of his nightwife and it takes all of his restraint not to snap at her. how she speaks of her! without even knowing her —

he bites down on his tongue. he has spoken of trikova fondly, during the tenure of his and ash paw's ...friendship; and he tells himself her question was not illogical. nor unfair.

i have a duty to basilica. i cannot so freely travel in search of her. either the voidwraiths would guide his way to her in dreams, or his nightwife would find her way to him. or she wouldn't. she is my true wife, the object of all of my desires and the soulsong to my own soulsong, low rumbled words cut off them, salmon pink tongue drawing across his scarred lips. and while i desire nothing more in this or any other world than to have cubs with her, their conception and raising does not require such tethers.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 29, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - October 29, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 29, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - October 31, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 31, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 02, 2022, 07:28 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - November 02, 2022, 07:38 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 02, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - November 02, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 05, 2022, 08:30 AM