Dragoncrest Cliffs this guy plays football, but i once won the whole superbowl by myself
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
129 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
This is gonna be my last one here, I just need to reset my threadlogs, but please feel free to powerplay Stingray however you like so you can continue! I'm sorry for holding this up so long. :(

Oooh, good question! exclaimed Stingray as he mulled over Swordfish's suggestions. He thought a crab treasure trove would be pretty awesome, but surely this crab would be a little more glam if he had a hidden stash of jewels. I bet it's the crab boss. Look at him go! He's gotta be doing something real important. Maybe—

Before he could finish the thought, Suzu's scream pierced right into the center of his brain and shattered the pretend crab scenario he was dreaming up. His head shot up and his ears pressed forward. Adrenaline hit him like a bulldozer so that by the time Suzu threw herself down and Swordfish whispered to him, Stingray's heart was racing.

Not knowing what else to do with this jittery energy, he hollered, YOU'RE IT! at her and took off running, forgetting for the time being about the crab and its secret message for the crab boss.
Messages In This Thread