Blacktail Deer Plateau Flowers for gods
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
this seemed like a good place to wrap! feel free to reply once more or archive as is! <3

to explain his complicated relationship with the listener would be impossible: as far as ingram cares to see it, it could not ( and probably doesn't ) make sense to anyone other than them. it is an obsession, a dark love that spans across worlds, across centuries, across realms; a soultether but not one he will drop everything to seek. she will find his way to him, or he to her, in their own time. there was no need to relentlessly seek.

it was a strange dynamic, at least when considered next to what might be considered a 'normal' mateship but ingram does not care.

time will tell. is all he offers, a bit vaguely, as if he were reading his threadbones as opposed to standing directly before ash paw. yet, it was the only answer he has to give all the same.

a breath is taken, a twitch of his ear follows.

you've done good, ash paw. he rumbles his approval. i expect you to keep it up and prepare yourself for your next challenge, when you are ready to continue your rank ascension. ingram's salmon pink tongue drawls across his scarred muzzle. if you need me, i shall be on the borders. when the sun has almost entirely fallen beneath the earth i will be reading my threadbones and unavaliable for a time.

with this, he departs from the altars, exiting from the shadows in which he had shrugged through to meet her.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 29, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - October 29, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 29, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - October 31, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 31, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 02, 2022, 07:28 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - November 02, 2022, 07:38 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 02, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - November 02, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 05, 2022, 08:30 AM