Blacktail Deer Plateau How Dare
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
she is not a child of basilica. comes ingram's simple reply; cruel and cutting, perhaps, but his truth as he cares to see it. generousity was not one of ingram's strong suits: never really has been. it had begun early, this possessiveness over what was his: in his food aggression and unwillingness to share. from there, it simply snowballed and grew into a whole new monster entirely.

such grevious wounds on a child do not just happen. ingram speaks, then, segueing into his next concern: one that had only hit him after the fact. we should find out how she got them. if there was a predator out there angry that their prey had gotten away: he wants to know about it.

he wants to be able to plan, if he can. a kill of a bear would be a boon to basilica ...and that was a bone type that he doesn't have yet ( for that is where his mind jumps ).

insubordination is insubordination. as a leader, i have to hold my ground. but whether it was taken personal or not was not his problem. it was business. i do not want to keep going back and forth on this. i stand by what i said. there will be no warning next time. for anyone. and if his blood was drawn in the process that was just the nature of the beast.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 03:54 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 16, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 16, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 17, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 01:56 PM