Two Rivers Isle [M] What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
She listened to him and bent to sniff at the ice. The sharp edges, she touched one with her tongue. It felt like it might hurt. Though she supposed, they had thick fur and thick skin. So perhaps it would just hurt vital organs like eyes, tongue, ear. She curled her ears to her head and looked upwards there were not trees or caverns near here with icicles hanging. Those always looked deadly. How her mind went there, she wasn't certain, but well it was what it was.

Of course I'm worried about you. You don't worry about you, so I do.

And he didn't. Ully always worried after her, never himself. And she would not allow him to enter an early demise, because he was more worried of her than himself. No she would give him the same, because he worried and because she loved.

He almost called her my lady, she was about to correct him, when he correct himself. A small glow of warmth and happiness flowed deep into her chest, warming her stomach and cheeks. He remembered. And if she imagined it really hard. She could also hear him calling her 'My Adylaide', but she didn't want to get ahead of herself so she gave her head a small shake.

She was momentarily embarrassed that she didn't know that, but they had always had food, when she had grown up. She thought apparently wrongly that it was abundant even in winter. She frowned a furrow in her brow. There was much to learn.

How does one build a cache?
Messages In This Thread
RE: What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you - by Adylaide - December 30, 2022, 08:52 AM