Emberwood the distant sounds of a rabbit in distress
59 Posts
Ooc — box
Lonesome was greeted, of course, by Sadey. The woman was as she had always been, and the coywolf couldn’t help but grin at her.

Of course I did. She held no loyalty to these people compared to the rest of her family, but she had come to enjoy their company as much as she could. Again, her thoughts turned to her brothers, and she couldn’t help but have her smile dim a bit. Then, it came back full force as she reached down and rustled through the herbs in her skin.

I dare you to try and find all this in the middle of winter! She picked up the skin and slung it to Sadey’s feet, dried herbs spilling from its innards.

The skin and herbs, all of it! I had to do a snatch and grab to even get it all! She came a little closer to point out what she could.

Lavender, goldenrod, mint, poppy, borage in case anybody wants to be stupid this winter, herbs to prevent children if you want to have fun but be smart about it, the whole nine yards!
Messages In This Thread
RE: the distant sounds of a rabbit in distress - by Sadey - January 03, 2023, 07:44 AM
RE: the distant sounds of a rabbit in distress - by Lonesome Dove - January 03, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: the distant sounds of a rabbit in distress - by Sadey - January 03, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: the distant sounds of a rabbit in distress - by Sadey - January 03, 2023, 05:38 PM