Ouroboros Spine What can I say? I'm a people person.
231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
A pack in the mountains? Mojag tried to repeat the name that Rodyn spoke, over and over, so he would not forget. It was a strange sound but not unpleasant. The idea of adventuring away from Moonglow however, was unsettling. He had only just returned home! His time away had been painful in some regards, and freeing in others - but his place was here, among his people and with his mother. At least that was his thought now.

I will think about it. That is a good idea, he entertained it openly before Rodyn, not wanting to displease the man. There is lots of time to decide. He did not know how long the cold season was, as it was his first experience with it. But it was good to know it would not be forever.

He gave the man a friendly nudge with his nose against the man's chin, as thanks, and as farewell. You've helped me a lot, Rodyn. Thank you. And that was a clear indicator their conversation was at an end; the boy had duties after all, and catching up to do with his family, so he would not linger.
Messages In This Thread
What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 19, 2022, 11:36 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 09:51 AM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 21, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - December 21, 2022, 10:55 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - December 22, 2022, 08:10 AM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - January 01, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Rodyn - January 01, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: What can I say? I'm a people person. - by Mojag - January 07, 2023, 03:53 PM