Blacktail Deer Plateau Bra[M]ble Root Woman
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
742 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
it should've been enough to keep him away. ingram rumbles in his displeasure. still, fury warms him. he knows the siren call of a woman in her season is hard to resist: but not impossible. he was resisting it now.

easier, when he was focusing on issues at hand.

strongly scented borders should have been more than enough to dissuade any trespassers.

perhaps, given the issues we've had it would be best if we find a place in the heart of the territory for the women to wait out their season unless they intend to travel during it. it is not, admittedly, something he thought about but now with it staring him dead in the face he has no choice but to try to haphazardly cobble something together.

the sound of footfalls draws his attention, and his gaze finds his nightwife. he has remained stationary and it is the small ghosting step forward that ash paw makes towards him that causes him to move back.

no. he tells her firmly. i am a married man. his gaze cuts to his wife, then. i came to check to make sure he hadn't — ingram trails off then, taking another step back to put more distance between him and ash paw.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Bra[M]ble Root Woman - by Ash Star - January 04, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: Bra[M]ble Root Woman - by Ingram - January 08, 2023, 05:56 AM
RE: Bra[M]ble Root Woman - by Ash Star - January 08, 2023, 07:12 AM
RE: Bra[M]ble Root Woman - by The Listener - January 08, 2023, 11:27 PM
RE: Bra[M]ble Root Woman - by Ingram - January 09, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Bra[M]ble Root Woman - by Ash Star - January 09, 2023, 12:53 PM