Firefly Glen Unchain me, sister (thou shall not fear)
Moonspear
Councilor*
556 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Private 
A wolf @bahiti as pretty as the wild life that peppered this great landscape came to the gathering dancing with her feet moving with great enthusiasm. Dried flowers slid and slunk along the pale fur of her body. In her wake flowers whipped and whirled. Falling and curling and hitting. She was colorful to say the least.

A boisterous laugh left his maw. A movement and he stepped into position with her and another fellow. He offered one wink and then two to both of them. Whether the other male appreciated it, Alaric didn't much care.

IMpish smile, green eyes flashing and delighting. A soft rumble of a growl of approval left his lips. He danced around her and next to her and then past her. She could find him if she so wished, this was a night to meet many it seemed.
Messages In This Thread
Unchain me, sister (thou shall not fear) - by Alaric - January 17, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: Unchain me, sister (thou shall not fear) - by Vairë - January 18, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: Unchain me, sister (thou shall not fear) - by Alaric - January 18, 2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Unchain me, sister (thou shall not fear) - by Vairë - January 18, 2023, 05:25 PM
RE: Unchain me, sister (thou shall not fear) - by Alaric - January 18, 2023, 05:36 PM