Tuktu Hinterlands Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
373 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A flick of a tail, then hard red Eyes traced over the familiar form of Alduin. Eyes lidded and hooded. Following to the man behind that stuck so close. A wolfish brow was raised, but Dreven didn't move.

A subtle shift in his body weight, body rippled with the effect, and he spoke in a low growl. Alduin. Fancy meetin' you here.

Dreven moved, slowly getting to his feet. Stretching, shifting. Then his gaze bore into both, hard, heavy. Cold. Cruel. There was no smile on his face.

Where have you been? Left us with a claim and nothing to show for it? Care to explain?

The scarred man paced and circled, one eye on the men in front and the other on his woman behind him.

@Atka Tsimshian you are still more than welcome to join in.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Dreven - January 17, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Alduin - January 17, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Arashi - January 17, 2023, 09:56 PM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Dreven - January 18, 2023, 07:27 AM
RE: Yea, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter - by Alduin - January 19, 2023, 08:43 AM