Wild Berry Meadow Racing empty boulevards (there I go)
Loner
190 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
her time was almost over.

she had enjoyed herself immensely, and thought fondly of the future but not in any certain terms, wishing only to enjoy life as it came to her; and when the season ended, zharille would hardly think again about the men she had accompanied. the ramifications of her dalliances were a far-flung thing at the moment.

the woman spent some time roaming the lake shore, huffing over scents, scratching the soil. her head lifted from where she had been snuffling through the reeds when the wind brought a familiar scent to her nose, and for a moment zharille was alert - surprised. she snorted to clear her nostrils and then began to trace the scent along its path.

before she had even pinpointed where ranva waited, she was crooning a note just for her: not the same sound as what she'd use for her men, but something of an invitation, a question. where have you been? and i have missed you!
Messages In This Thread
Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 10, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 14, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 17, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 19, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 20, 2023, 02:15 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 20, 2023, 03:01 AM