Wild Berry Meadow Racing empty boulevards (there I go)
Loner
190 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
the woman came quickly, and the two spiraled one-another in greeting. zharille rough in her attentions, ranva less-so, but both equally curious.

zharille could find very little upon her friend to tell her of the journey. on the flip side, zharille carried upon herself many male scents, some female, and the strong odor of her heat! much had changed as she'd come in to herself and found, in a way, a power unique to her sex.

zharille clipped at the white woman's cheek and rubbed the side of her muzzle against her face, as much to show her love and happiness for their reunion, as to mark her as a part of the lake pack.
Messages In This Thread
Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 10, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 10, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 14, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 17, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 19, 2023, 01:22 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Zharille - February 20, 2023, 02:15 AM
RE: Racing empty boulevards (there I go) - by Ranva - February 20, 2023, 03:01 AM