Moonspear I can't light no more of your darkness
Moonspear
Councilor*
568 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Alaric calmly moved away from the edge and further near her. She was clearly distressed with his devil may care attitude. And he supposed those who weren't like him would be, but he couldn't quite help the manner with which he threw himself at stuff. Perhaps he was damaged beyond repair, which he would be unable to explain, because he had good parents. His father was often disappointed in his attitude and thought him flights of fancy, but he hadn't mistreated him.

He shook his head. No I'm not. I don't want to die, but I'm not afraid to die. But I like the things that get my heart rate going. The edge of a precipice, or that run, fear, a good moment between consenting adults. So forth and so on. 

He moved a brown tipped paw as he spoke, through the air, his body language always working over time.

Once he was far enough away from the edge, but close enough that she could see he wasn't going to jump he offered his name. 

I'm Alaric, healer, story teller, trader. At your service.

He gave a low dip of his head.
Messages In This Thread
I can't light no more of your darkness - by Alaric - February 09, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Keen - February 17, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Alaric - February 17, 2023, 03:26 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Keen - February 20, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Alaric - February 20, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Keen - February 20, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Alaric - February 20, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Keen - February 20, 2023, 01:46 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Alaric - February 20, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Keen - February 20, 2023, 03:05 PM
RE: I can't light no more of your darkness - by Alaric - February 20, 2023, 03:14 PM