Altar of Twilight But you misread my meaning when I met you
Moonspear
Councilor*
568 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
I apologize in advance for his exuberance and strangeness.

Alaric had met all sorts of wolves in his travels. All sorts. He had met grumpy and kind. Some so untrusting that he had to speak with them for days before they even told him their name. So he found nothing odd about the youth. He was simply a new wolf in a tapestry of a rich life that Alaric held.

Alaric's eyes sparkled. Not just pretty. It's beautiful. Tell me how it looks like teardrops on eyelashes or it paints imaginary pictures in your mind. I'm a story teller. I thrive on descriptions for instance. he looked over the coywolf with a soft smile. 

Before me I see a wolf spun in starlight and moonlight with eyes as blue as a summer's day. I see petite and pretty and a face that speaks of deep things.

Then he backed up and motioned around him. And here I see a place that is bespectacled with shadows and sunlight. Where it dapples and speaks of lovers lost and friendships gained. There have been sadness and gladness and everything in between. Forbidden lovers may have met here and ran off to be together. Or found a sad end to their forbidden love affair. So many possibilities.

He winked then and dipped his muzzle. Well met Dionysus.
Messages In This Thread
But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 20, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 05:32 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 05:44 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Dionysus - February 22, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: But you misread my meaning when I met you - by Alaric - February 22, 2023, 08:02 PM