Lost Creek Hollow haces
Qeya River
Sciamano
705 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw was an emotional basket case and she was angry. Silvertongue was her newest leader yes, but she hadn't told her she couldn't go to Akashingo and she hadn't gone to bring anyone back, though Toula wanted to come back and hadn't she told the girl no. That she  must stay there. IT was unfair. Though Silvertongue had not said anything, Ash Paw could feel the tension she could see the irritaton and it irked her further, caused her more unrest. She was growing angrier by the second.

Nothing happened except apparently I made a misstep somewhere. She huffed quietly. 

Then she closed her eyes and had to take a deep breath. The pain growing. She had heard of this, these tightenings to get your body ready for birth and she found, she sort of hated it. And it caused her deep unrest and further emboldened her ire.

She breathed through her nose in and out. Just a moment, my body has decided it needs to get ready for birth right this minute and it's painful. Not taht I am going to have these babes yet, just my body saying hey guess what.

Then she blinked open blue eyes and stared at both of them, growing suddenly very tired. But she did owe them the truth. And she didn't wish to cause Silvertongue anymore sadness, or irritation despite how she also was annoyed.

Before I came here we were Basilica and Ingram, my former leader, now husband, he is also father of these ones. Anyway. He made ties with Akashingo. I know not what it was for and I had never spoken with any of them, but a priest who irritated me and a very young princess named Toula.

Ash Paw took a soft breath. She is a child, naïve of the workings of the world and sweet. Nothing like her family, at least not yet. I had promised her i would return. And I also promised I would visit Ingram. That is where i went only to see Ingram. I had no plans to enter Akashingo, but it seems Akashingo doesn't care for what others think.

She blinked. While I was there I found out the Pharaoh has died, and his daughter Makono. I believe that's the name took over. And Ingram found he no longer wishes to stay there, that he wants to come here and be father, husband. Now i can leave if i must. But you must tell me now, because I don't have long before these children are due. It is clear that I have caused unrest. And i was not my intention.
Messages In This Thread
haces - by Silvertongue - February 22, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: haces - by Ash Star - February 22, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: haces - by Silvertongue - February 22, 2023, 06:23 PM
RE: haces - by Ash Star - February 22, 2023, 06:28 PM
RE: haces - by Silvertongue - February 22, 2023, 06:33 PM
RE: haces - by Ash Star - February 22, 2023, 06:42 PM
RE: haces - by Silvertongue - February 22, 2023, 08:48 PM
RE: haces - by Ash Star - February 22, 2023, 08:52 PM
RE: haces - by Silvertongue - February 22, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: haces - by Ash Star - February 23, 2023, 04:17 AM
RE: haces - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2023, 10:01 PM