Fairspell Meadow until you lose it all
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
alas, ingram drawls in a overly dramatic breath. you may be the only one that finds it endearing. a small pause. sometimes. he amends.

either way, ingram wasn't inclined to change. though perhaps, he considers as he casts a quick glimpse at her swollen sides, he might be persuaded.

becoming a father demanded change of him. this, the threadbones and feather of ma'at has told him. this, Osiris has whispered in the shadows of his dreams.

to balance being unyeilding and swallowing pride for the sake of his cubs. for the sake of his flamewife.

to learn what was worth breaking rank and what was worth falling into line for.

only time will tell. ingram murmurs. i ...had a father. figure. once. mahler is his name, what he remembers most vividly of the gargoyle was the perceived hatred and anger when ingram told him that he'd killed praimfaya. i always believed he was my biological father... if there's truth to that or not, my mother took it with her to her grave. he doesn't think he's ever told ash paw about mahler though he thinks he's told her about praimfaya.

about committing matricide.

he's a good man. was a good father to me. i was just ...too stupid and arrogant and angry to realize it. but ingram'd made his choices and didn't lean on the side of living with regret. still, with facing being a father himself meant he couldn't keep running from his demons.

i've been thinking about him a lot lately. a soft confession — the one of what felt like many lately.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
until you lose it all - by Ingram - February 24, 2023, 05:56 AM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ash Star - February 25, 2023, 09:59 AM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ingram - February 25, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ash Star - February 25, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ingram - February 25, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ash Star - February 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ingram - February 25, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ash Star - February 25, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ingram - February 25, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: until you lose it all - by Ash Star - February 25, 2023, 05:14 PM