Ouroboros Spine turtle was asleep in the tall grass
Yellowstone
NPC
231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He had taken the seaside as a home, yet he did not know of crabs?

Mojag was surprised by this! Maybe it was the work that kept Rodyn from seeing all the minutae of his new home. It could be that the man was so busy being husband to his new wife, in whatever capacity that entailed, that he did not yet know of the bounties the seaside could hold. The boy was immediately pleased with himself for knowing so much, as that came rarely these days, and yet he also felt disjointed. He knew so much and could not utilize it! His desire to be helpful was so great - and so he was at war within himself, all over again.

To stay and be a brother, or to go and be a man! Mojag had much to think about. He needed his mother's guidance above all, he thought, and looked over one shoulder as if Shikoba might appear; but he had slept so far from her lately that he knew he'd have to track her down. His thoughts were many, heavy things.

When he'd focused enough to seek Rodyn's eye again, Mojag was in better spirits. Perhaps I will visit. I could show you things, teach your village? Still, there was apprehension. I love the sea, and I miss the island. Maybe your village would be a better fit for me - but I also have to speak with my mother. I am to be a brother soon, and I cannot abandon her like that, or -- or those that have yet been born. It felt odd to think of them this way! His brothers and sisters, whoever might be here in the future.

But I would like to show you. I think... I think I could be happy, doing that.
Messages In This Thread
turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 01:56 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 02:15 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 02:23 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 02:36 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 05:34 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 23, 2023, 03:12 PM