Ouroboros Spine turtle was asleep in the tall grass
Yellowstone
NPC
231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
It appeared they had a plan of action, now. Mojag was glad to have something he could excell at, and knew that once he got the ball rolling on lessons he would find some spark of enjoyment - but it all came down to what Shikoba had to say. He felt guilty for having such strong feelings and ideas when he should have been focused on his mother, his coming siblings, and everything else within Moonglow.

I will talk to my mother first. I may only come to visit, but even so - I am glad for the opportunity. He smiled again, infected in part by Rodyn's own good humor. There was a tendril of dread creeping within Mojag as he thought of the confrontation required, and how best to speak to his mother. What if she didn't want him to go? He couldn't abandon the family, and her, the way his father had. He wanted to make sure his siblings knew of him - he wanted to be a man, for them, the way his father never had.

Thank you again, Rodyn. He gave the man a small nod of his head, his ears sliding back atop his head in a moment of submission before the soon-to-be alpha, and his friend. So concluded their discussion - and Mojag went off from there, leaving his sleeping place and seeking a path to the ulax.
Messages In This Thread
turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 01:56 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 02:15 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 02:23 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 02:36 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 05:34 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 22, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Rodyn - March 22, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: turtle was asleep in the tall grass - by Mojag - March 23, 2023, 03:12 PM