Gyrfalcon's Keep you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower
Yellowstone
Epsilon
-Peace in your Violence-
397 Posts
Ooc — Danni
You and Snow can pp him and assume much in most anything, <3

She didn't need to wake him long. He was up in a moment, red eyes glaring around them. Fearful that something had happened. Then the tickling scent caught his nose and he turned to look into Snow's face. His brain shutting off and putting only one thing into the forefront of his mind.

He stood and didn't even think, before he was following at her heels. A soft nip to her hip bone, moving to glide beside her and then around her. Watchful as they walked. His own thoughts bombarding him in a myriad of ways, but two stood out. She was his and he wanted her. And no one else could come near her.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Aqillutaq - April 03, 2023, 05:04 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 03, 2023, 06:17 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 04, 2023, 05:59 AM
RE: you said i was the [m]ost exotic flower - by Dreven - April 06, 2023, 02:54 PM