Razorback Ridge when the stars collide
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Aquene explained that she had been taken by hunters sent by her father. The anger grew and burned, his blood boiled. How could he have let this happen? He would never forgive himself. And if he ever saw any of them again, he would rip their throats out. Aquene didn't know if they had followed her here. I will not let them touch you again, he promised. She could take care of herself, he knew, but he still vowed to keep her safe because he loved her; he was supposed to protect her and how many times had he failed so far? He was lucky the universe continued to bring them back together. He certainly didn't deserve someone like Aquene. He started to lick some of the blood from her fur, needing to do something to help her. 

He nodded when she corrected him, promising that they would search together. She said she couldn't lose him again, that they couldn't lose each other. I can't lose you either. I am nothing without you, Aquene, he murmured into her fur. 

Yes, Towhee is still with Epoch; she leads with Tamar and Arsenio, he explained, pausing a moment as he remembered the despair that had been etched into her face when she greeted him at the borders. But—Maxim is missing; I think she will be happy to see you. He was her friend too, but he wasn't so great with comforting and talking about feelings. Aquene would be much better at that.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 11:22 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 22, 2023, 09:21 AM