Permafrost Hollows In my life, I have seen people walk into the sea
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
As your friend — yeah, she'd definitely scared Bridget off. Keen didn't have the emotional bandwidth to process that one just yet. She shook her head at the question, feeling suddenly as if she'd stepped into a place that was very dark and very cold and very unwelcoming. A familiar sensation; the one that always accompanied talks like these ones. It wasn't as if she'd never tried.
I knew they were gone. I left first, but I reunited with Derg somewhere else, later on, She looked around, finding it easier to focus on their surroundings now. But I'd never seen it empty before now. I guess I thought seeing it would make it feel more real. The fact that everything changed while I was away, but for the ones who live here now it's nothing new. I don't know if that makes sense.
I feel like I should be past this by now. Or in a better place with it, She bit her lip anxiously. Life has definitely moved on. And I should have too, a long time ago.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In my life, I have seen people walk into the sea - by Keen - April 30, 2023, 10:10 PM