Moonspear Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
Moonspear
Councilor*
559 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Alaric blinked at her surprised at her vehement response. Then i fall? He ran a paw along his foreleg, lost in thought for a minute. 

I'm not like most wolves, Keen. I'm well, I don't know the word for it. I push the envelope. Things don't scare me like they scare other's. So I don't think about it. And sometimes well I don't feel alive until i push that edge.

He shrugged unsure what else to say. He didn't know how to explain, he never had too before. He was just accepted or he wasn't. He was never asked. Honestly the more Alaric thought about  it, other than his sisters, and his parents before they got tired of his antics. They were the only ones to ask these questions. The only ones to wonder about him, as a wolf, as a male, as a strange duck. Most other's accepted what he said at surface level and then moved forward. HE was a story teller and a healer, okay that was what he was, what he did and who he was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see - by Alaric - May 02, 2023, 04:37 PM