Stavanger Bay Peek-a-boo, I see you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Houkie won't be able to post again here, so let's finish this? My last post here, feel free to add another if you want!

Charon nearly flopped over onto his back when Kevlyn nuzzled him on the underside of his chin, because he hadn't seen the movement coming. The boy regained his composure and balance, however, and managed not to fall over.

With his tongue hanging lopsided from his mouth, Charon looked at his parents while Mum left the den and Dad took her position and pulled their siblings close. Charon didn't even notice that he could've attacked his brother, as mesmerised by all of the movement as Kevlyn was.

When Verrine had settled down and pulled Levi and Liyaní close, Charon let out a jealous mewl, cast Kevlyn a last glance and started to bound over to his father. He squirmed himself between Levi and Liyaní, making sure he would find a spot at the least equally as warm and comfortable as theirs near their father's body, before drifting off to sleep, tired from the excitement of the day.
Messages In This Thread
Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 24, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 28, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - September 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - September 29, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - September 29, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Verrine - October 06, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 07, 2014, 03:20 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 07, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Charon - October 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Peek-a-boo, I see you - by Kevlyn - October 19, 2014, 09:34 AM