Horizon Ridge JOIN · The soul felt its worth
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Akhlet seemed to relent a little, apparently satisfied with her answers. Although Pied loosed a silent sigh of relief, she did not take this to mean she could suddenly relax. She remained bowed, both respectful and submissive, though now her pale tail thumped quietly on the snowy ground as the Alpha male accepted her into his ranks. His demeanor had gained some warmth in the last few seconds and it made the new Omicron feel welcome despite the brief interrogation.

"I understand and I didn't mind the grilling," Pied said with a twitch of her lips. Sure, she had felt intimidated and uncertain for a few moments there, yet it was all part of the process. "I'll do my best to earn my keep," she promised in response to his brief introduction to the pack's mission statement. She was curious about his mention of beliefs, yet decided to ask another time.

Besides, his mention of Jinx snared her attention. Her mouth fell into a grim line. "Jinx was the Alpha I mentioned," she said lowly, certain that Akhlut already knew this now. "I won't bother you nor the rest of the pack with our issues," she promised. As a matter of fact, Pied intended to avoid Jinx at all costs for the time-being. It wasn't just that Jinx had betrayed her and the rest of Bon Dye, it was also her absolute arrogance upon her return that put a bad taste in Pied's mouth. All the same, she didn't wish her ill will; she just planned to stay away from her.

When Akhlut asked her and Kisu to wait, Pied tipped her head curiously. She wasn't bothered by the request, simply surprised by it. When he mentioned a ritual, her two-toned eyes widened slightly. "That... would be kind of amazing," she said, a little fascinated by this unprecedented idea. It showed on her pale face, around which snowflakes danced. "Of course we can wait. Things happened fast between Kisu and me but, well, we have the rest of our lives to spend together," she noted with a little smile.
Messages In This Thread
JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 19, 2013, 01:31 PM
RE: The soul felt its worth (ATTN: Kisu & Akhlut) - by Pied - December 20, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 08:31 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 23, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - December 23, 2013, 10:57 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: JOIN · The soul felt its worth - by Pied - January 10, 2014, 10:02 PM