Lost Creek Hollow Giggle and the flames grow higher
Qeya River
Sciamano
705 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Had she known there was another with markings and colors as she. She probably would have been interested in meeting them, just because. She was a far cry from the normal wolves that inhabited this place. 

She was sure he was hurting and what she had just said. She knew he would spiral. Everyone always did when missing a limb, or in this case something that men falsely put all their hopes and thoughts of who they were into. Which really who would want to claim to be man when these small sacks of skin and fat and other just great juices got hurt so easily. 

She felt that was not entirely the best way to claim to be a man, but what did she know. She was in fact a woman. But she didn't claim her femineity by the teats that colored her underside or the fact that she could push life into the world. It was something innate and personal.

She settled to her haunches knowing for now the pain would be bad, but at least the blood would stop. And he clearly needed to calm down before she even attempted to move him.

Well I could if you really wanted me too. But I think that would be cowardly. I have the herbs to do that too if you so wish it. Foolish though.
Messages In This Thread
Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 20, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 05:09 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 07:43 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 07:59 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 08:04 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 08:19 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 08:27 AM
RE: Giggle and the flames grow higher - by Ash Star - June 21, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Giggle and the fla[m]es grow higher - by Atreus - June 21, 2023, 03:30 PM