Alpine Lake I don't wanna row, row, row the boat
28 Posts
Ooc —
pancakes on her way to brighten your day! [Image: GrossWhisperedAfricanmolesnake-max-1mb.gif]

there certainly is a scent in the air as Pancakes takes flight, though that is perhaps how the world always is. new scents and faces, new breezes bring delights from faraway lands. Pancakes thought fondly of all her trips during her flights -- she's seen quite a lot for her butterfly days and even during her baby days as nothing but a caterpillar.

a simple moment to embrace, munching on her leaves and now look at her! mature enough to sip nectar with the tiger butterflies! what a world she finds herself in...

meat is such an unusual thing to Pancakes, mainly because she just doesn't quite see the appeal. it does not taste like sugar, if anything all she can taste is iron and metal (she might as well be licking pennies off the floor!) and while meat is not present, the calcified remain is tucked under the paw of another noble creature in line for a performance!

"there's miles of land in front of us,
and we're dying with every step we take."
(how would Pancakes know this? she flies everywhere...)

"a stranger's back is all i see!"
(well, at least this lyric is a little more accurate)

Pancakes can be heard fluttering around, just in sight to see if her newest companion may be friendly enough for a close landing. the pitter-patter and flappity-flap of her molten wings may be enough to distract her from a nice bone to pick away at!
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - June 30, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 30, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 02, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - July 14, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 21, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - August 10, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - September 22, 2023, 09:34 PM