Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Siv - they're near the river somewhere between the lake and Heartwood <3

Apparently the tag doesn't want to work so... @Siv @Siv @Siv come on one of these has to work @Siv

Finley was restless. For some wolves, this was only a mild irritation. A small bother that was easily satisfied by taking a nice walk or having themselves a nap. The Blackthorn was not so easily sated, however.

Restlessness was something that only struck the wild girl when she found herself bored with her usual antics (which really was only a sign of something much deeper going on within her). When playing chicken with stags, harassing badgers and exploring unknown mountains and forests suddenly struck her as boring, that was when the real shenanigans began. It was a mood she had only found herself in a few times in her life, and it usually was just a precursor for some dramatic epiphany that lead to an equally if not more dramatic life change.

And thus the road began when the innocent summation of I'm bored suddenly passed through a mind where it was far too dangerous to think such things. In the next instant, the greyscale wolf was on her paws and moving. In the next few minutes, she was steering herself towards the scene of some not too distant memory. And in the next few hours, she was there, her eyes on the prize.

The moose arched its heavy head into the sky, flashing its massive antlers at her as a warning to stay back as its gaze landed upon her crouched frame. It was a large, powerful beast in its prime--young, experienced and clearly not about to take any of Finley's crap. It was exactly the sort of challenge the Blackthorn was looking for, a fact that coursed through her thoughts and fueled her eager adrenaline as she prepared to launch herself towards it.

Let the games begin!

</style>

Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM