Little Goat Mountain I love the mayhem more than the love
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
one thing mira did appreciate was a lack of... the filler conversation, that most wolves started speech with. the heys, the hellos, how are you doing, how's the weather. the things that she wasn't particularly socially capable enough to know what the right answer was supposed to be. the stranger was quiet for a couple moments before asking what she wanted to know right away. 

i'm not, mira replied plainly, only here for the time being; it is a good place to hunt. but by the spring i will be elsewhere. not guaranteed, not necessarily, but she stated it as if it was a fact. she probably wouldn't occupy moonspear yet, not that soon- her 'army' would still be small and weak- but perhaps closer to there, or upon a bigger mountain than this, to familiarize her soliders with the terrain. 

are you just passing through? despite her hunger for power, mira wasn't territorial of this place, since it wasn't her main goal- thus she was content to allow others to travel within it as long as they were no danger to her. she couldn't quite assess this individual yet in terms of whether they'd cause her issues, but that was why it was important to know.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 14, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 24, 2023, 02:26 PM