Little Goat Mountain I love the mayhem more than the love
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
passing through she confirmed and mira relaxed ever so slightly. the mention of a husband slightly surprised her- not enough to show on her face, but she found the stranger awfully young to be 'in love'. or was it just mira that hadn't experienced any tug of her heart yet? maybe it was 'normal' to be married off at that age, she supposed she wasn't really sure. 

to the mention of packs, the dark lady shrugged a little, i can't really point you in the direction of a good one. she was a lone wolf; she figured that much went without saying. 

the warning was appreciated, and she took it with a firm nod- i'll be careful. i probably won't head out much that way though, i have my eyes set on the west. she seemed safe enough to share that with, right? the other mountain range has a good spot that i'm hoping to inhabit eventually. just the little detail that she may need to oust some families that were staying there already. 

briefly, mira wondered if this lady had children with that husband of hers. probably too young... but if they did. well, she hadn't really considered the angle before that she could take other people's children to add to her army if they were young enough to still be swayed for her purposes, but now it was an idea that flashed through her mind. it was only fleeting though, and she let it go, returning her focus to the conversation.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 13, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 13, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Elphaba - August 14, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: I love the mayhem more than the love - by Mira - August 24, 2023, 02:26 PM