Wheeling Gull Isle Floating on the water to show me your softer side
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer
the weeping prophet
106 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
me toooo!! <333 keeping things vague with @boone, let me know if you need anything changed!

They embraced, like they had so many times before - yet he held her longer. Aware, now, of what it felt to truly lose her. Unwilling that she should pull away from him too soon. Perhaps he should have been upset with her. Perhaps another would be. But she had been ill. And she was still his sister. And she looked better now, somehow.

Brighter.

He had so many questions. And from the sound of things, Reverie once again had many stories to tell. But rather than push in, like he had before, he reached out his muzzle to gently brush her cheek with a press of reassurance It's okay. You can tell me when youre ready. I looked for you... he swallowed, I'm just glad you're here, alive.

And maybe that's why he'd met her with relief instead of anger. And maybe he was crazy for it - but let them blame the Gilded Sea for that.

I missed you too, it was only now, when she pulled away, that Blossom came into fuller view, and another he did not know. A strange man - and only then he realized one was missing -- where's Lestan? and his smile faltered with the twinge of a frown.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Floating on the water to show me your softer side - by Everett - August 24, 2023, 10:29 PM