Little Goat Mountain I never trust a narcissist
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
the children had opened their eyes, and each held a puppy blue until time would tell their true colors. mira was fond of the look; it reminded her of her mother, with her bold ocean-colored gaze and dark fur. they were mini-hydras for now.

she was ever-watchful whenever ksura was out, and rested primarily when her aid was nearby and she had the peace to catch a couple winks of sleep. today the young man had gone to hunt while mira watched the children silently, observing as ashkova- the name she had given to the boy with freckles- began to crawl towards the den's edge. mira would let him go for a couple moments, and though she had began to prepare herself to get onto her feet to go fetch him once he was a couple paces outside, she didn't end up needing to.

ksura's voice, along with the scent of fresh food, greeted mira and her tiny son. little ostrega, her companion called the small boy, and mira nearly smiled, eyes softening slightly. 

i can already tell he will have a wild heart... don't let him get past you. mira predicted of her son. children's behavior had to be some sign of their base personality, she thought. some seeked to explore, like she figured ashkova might. in her youth, mira had been fascinated with dominating her siblings in playfights as much as she could manage. she didn't always win but damn well tried. 

she preferred that her children did not long for the outside too much, though- they were meant to stay by her side. if longing to be scouts, she would want to ensure they'd be scouting for the ostregas.

have you brought us ram today? mira called, unable to see him quite from her position in the den at the moment, but able to scent the kill on the air. her children were ready to eat chewed, spat-up meat now alongside her milk. so far ksura was doing an excellent job tending to her, her family, and himself. she had to admit (only in thought) that she quite liked having him around. a personal assistant was pretty useful after all, and his company wasn't half-bad.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 06, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 07, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - September 08, 2023, 12:33 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 13, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 15, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Athalia - September 15, 2023, 10:00 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - September 17, 2023, 01:24 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ashkova - September 18, 2023, 07:57 AM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Athalia - September 26, 2023, 05:34 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Ksura - September 28, 2023, 09:37 PM
RE: I never trust a narcissist - by Mira - October 05, 2023, 10:25 PM