Alpine Lake I don't wanna row, row, row the boat
28 Posts
Ooc —
HI I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS THREAD I PROMISE <333

what did butterflies have to fear? 

perhaps rainy days where the water droplets risk puncturing her wings? perhaps the cold nights where frost bites at her nose? perhaps the juvenile birds who have yet to learn that monarch butterflies are poisonous? if pancakes thought enough times, she could possibly have a reasonable list of things to be afraid of.

but to live short is to live without fear, but not without conscience.

"no no! we talk for hours, exchange our lives."
(a butterfly reunion is not for the faint of heart, as all that could be heard is a mess of stories and songs)

"spend some time away, you're born again."
(perhaps only in their lonesome do butterflies gain their song and poetry.)

pancakes is not one to sound smart during most conversations, but she hoped that mira knew that she was indeed listening and understanding what all she was asking. but it would be the curse of butterfly tongue that keeps her from speaking straight.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 27, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - June 30, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - June 30, 2023, 11:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 02, 2023, 09:03 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - July 14, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - July 21, 2023, 11:40 PM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Mira - August 10, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't wanna row, row, row the boat - by Pancakes - September 22, 2023, 09:34 PM