Bearclaw Valley No one look good with me but you
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
All Welcome 
pinto- lmk if the assumption is okay :-) amneris and athalia went to bcv, so me + jess were thinking mira and ksura would do the same, and i figured ashkova would ofc be brought with <3

@Ksura and herself had taken @Ashkova and @Athamas, while they tracked the trails of the two wanderers, @Amneris and @Athalia. She had let her eyes stray from the children too long and they had let themselves run free, but part of her was glad to know they were ambitious, and growing healthy. Still, they were hers, and she had begun to feel that they were part his, too, with all the food he had provided for them as she nursed- her pawns alone they remained, though, as did he. 

To the valley they had lead her, a lovely, quaint place with little evidence to remain of the violent cult their ancestors had once run here. Ksura and Mira had hunted the goat of the mountain slope, and though she intended to move the family west soon, she supposed staying here temporarily would be alright, if it gave them opportunities to focus on the plethora of prey in a new place. The weather was beginning to get chilly and perhaps it was better to hunker down nearby for the winter than to take the kids on such a long journey at the harshest time of year. Maybe getting closer to Moonspear would need to wait until the spring- and winter would be for learning to hunt, learning to fight, learning to obey. 

She turned to the male, They are nearby; their scents are fresh now. An observation that he would know without her saying. Although she was worried, she kept it hidden, remaining cool. If it had solely been his fault maybe she would've snapped, but this had been her mistake too, and she faulted herself for it. It was her job to maintain composure despite the situation. If we find them soon, what do you think about setting up camp here? For a while. We could stay through the winter, try to find more wolves to help us while we're here. Maybe move west in the spring instead. He rarely argued, so it was easy to bounce ideas off of him- she liked this about Ksura.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Athamas - November 09, 2023, 04:05 PM