Bearclaw Valley No one look good with me but you
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
Soon after his comment, she gave another good sniff, noticing the new scents he’d found. One of them was… familiar, in a way she couldn’t place at the moment. The other was not. They were older than her children, and she bristled instantly, though her face remained empty of expression. Her lips twitched, longing to bear themselves in an anxious snarl, but she stilled them. 

It would be best for their sake that they are friendly, Mira commented, gaze flickering with dashes of anger. No, no one would take her children, nor bring them harm- not if she had any say. She better find them safe and sound or she would be seeking a collection of throats from the wolves responsible. And all the while, she was consumed with an anger towards herself- perhaps she could not ever be a true mother, for she has failed her daughters in this moment. 

Her tail whips back and forth with tension, and she glances at the sons beside them. 

Let’s keep following. She offered plainly. The sooner they found them, the better. They could be harmless, but for now all she knew was that every moment was precious in sparing the lives of her girls.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Athamas - November 09, 2023, 04:05 PM