Blackfeather Woods where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
The man noticed her, backed up, tripped, and dropped his prize. Mira, despite how plain she could often be when it came to emotions, was amused by this fall. A smirk unintentionally touched her maw, and then it was gone as soon as it came. 

He quickly stood back up, calling out a greeting in a voice that cracked like a teenager. Too bad he had a pack, she thought! What a help it would be to recruit another young man to work alongside Ksura. She silenced the thought, knowing it was not worth pursuing, not with this boy who was already homed. 

Do you know what this place is called? Kinda creepy. She shrugged. Did it matter what the names of places were if nobody was inhabiting them? Nobody is living here, so call it whatever you want. We could just call it Creepy Forest. I think that’s fitting. He introduced himself, so she followed- I am Mira Ostrega. I… don’t have a pack, right now, I’m just living with my family. Well- wolf packs were usually just families in the true wild- but for Mira her little unit wasn’t quite considered a full group. She wondered for a moment if it was dangerous to tell strangers she had a family- would they try to steal her children or harm them? But she decided this fellow didn’t seem particularly threatening, with his clumsy introduction, so hopefully it wouldn’t bring her any harm. 

Where is Redtail Rise? She wondered conversationally, knowing it was always useful to have more information about the surrounding areas.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me - by Ancelin - September 21, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me - by Mira - September 21, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: where'er i walk, ten thousand flies precede me - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 04:33 PM