Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I just wanted to get you a reply sorry it's so awful! <3
<style>.mount1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .mount1 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .mount1 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .mount1 {background-color:#082854; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/Hlsfy9Z.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .mount1 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .mount1 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7b7b; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 330px 20px; } .mount1-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }</style>

The coywolf girl had been spending every spare minute of her time fishing and searching for game. She’d wanted the Gamekeeper trade more than she could even admit out loud, but it wasn’t going to be easy to get. Peregrine had already offered to help mentor her, which was a huge weight off of her narrow shoulders, but there was so much to prep for. Siv felt as though she was hardly ready to delve right in to the learnings of Game-keeping. In fact, she found herself growing more and more nervous as time went on. More than anything, the girl did not want to lose her leader’s trust… or come to find that she was really a bumbling idiot when it came to just about anything.
So, she spent her spare time tracking prey and fishing for the wolves of her pack. It settled her rattled nerves and made it so that she could better get herself into the flow of how things were going to go when she did obtain the Gamekeeper trade. On that particular day, the narrow-framed female had found herself knee-deep in the river, waiting for the fish to attempt their jump upstream. It was a skill that she had practiced mastering for months, but after having watched bears catch salmon, Siv had been able to do it the same way.
She would have found herself spending the day beside the river after having caught her fill of the local fish, had it not been for the sight of a massive creature to her left. Siv cocked her head in that direction slowly, warily, and found herself watching the figure of a lumbering moose. It would not have been an oddity of a sight had it not been for the grey-furred daredevil who was aiming to play red rover with the antlered creature. Siv’s muzzle parted as her jaw fell open and she found that she did not even realize her footing was slipping until she had splashed down the river a good ten yards and emerged on the bank with a sodden, “what the fuuuuuck?”
Immediately, however, the coywolf girl turned her attention back to the wolf with a death wish and – in her impulsive nature – darted towards the moose and the wolf in hopes that she could either convince the grey-furred female that you couldn’t single-handedly win a game of red rover with a moose, or that she was bat-shit crazy.

Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM