Moonspear cold wind
Morningside
Sage*
142 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Seal drew closer, and Simbelmyne sat up so that she might welcome the girl's presence properly. Her gaze naturally fell to the roll of fur that she brought, noting how much cleaner the edges were where it had been split. Her tufted ears flicked back for a moment- a show of deference for the daughter of a former leader. 

There was no malice or judgement in Seal's tone, though Simbelmyne regretted that the girl had caught sight of her fairly tattered attempt at making a strip of bedding out of the rabbit she had caught, especially in comparison to the sleek, glistening fur that she carried with her. Her tufted ears fell back again as Seal hinted she might want help with her pelt. 

Something she was happy to give, but...Not, exactly, considering her lack of experience with such things. 

"I am...Not very good," She admitted. Ashamedly, she pushed the pelt forward, skin side up to show where the edges were tattered, and where her teeth had occasionally punctured clean through. "I would take your help- but I would not risk something as nice as what you have, by offering mine," She said with a thin laugh. "I am Myna," She said, using the name that Seal's father had seemed to prefer. She was aware that the man and his wife had left to establish a home of their own, but it appeared that she would not have to miss his accent, if Seal remained with the pack.
Messages In This Thread
cold wind - by Seal - November 22, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: cold wind - by Simbelmyne - November 22, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: cold wind - by Seal - November 22, 2023, 04:03 PM
RE: cold wind - by Simbelmyne - November 22, 2023, 04:20 PM
RE: cold wind - by Seal - November 22, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: cold wind - by Simbelmyne - November 28, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: cold wind - by Seal - December 17, 2023, 02:44 PM