Big Salmon Lake Is this the prize I've waited for
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach

As Finley traipsed along near the edge of the lake, it was really rather a miracle that she wasn't dead. Her escapades with the rattlesnake and the moose had left her very nearly unscathed, save for an aching hip where the moose had caught her with an antler. She really ought to have been dead, but that was true for far more reasons that her most recent hijinx. As it was, the Blackthorn was alive and kicking, not to mention on the hunt again for something reckless to do.

When she came upon the rather grumpy wolf, she wondered immediately if this might be her next reckless act. She crept around him to peek curiously at whatever it was he was shouting at, only to see that whatever it was had likely disappeared into the little hole he'd just pulled his head out of. Her nose told her quickly that it was a rabbit, and it apparently was injured. Not injured enough though from the dark mutterings that came from the man's throat.

"Bunny troubles?" Fin asked suddenly from behind him, her head canted with a sly smile as she waited for him to turn to her.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - October 31, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 05, 2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 06, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 06:23 PM