Lost Creek Hollow Maybe I could be a different human in a new place
Qeya River
Sciamano
706 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash had been taking care of those she could. Offering sustenance and care. Though she was largely suspicious of the she wolf Wren. She couldn't bear to take her from Silvertongue who had so little to care for in this world. But she watched the other she wolf carefully. She knew well what those wounds were from and a wolf that hurt herself was often mentally unstable and it irked her that she was hiding in their pack lands like a snake. But perhaps this woman would prove her wrong. She hoped for Silver's sake she did, because Ash Paw would give no quarter if that wolf hurt one of her pack.

She met the girl at the borders looking her over. She looked familiar. And stood like a stocky wolf. Who was she. She had to search her mind, quickly. The look of familiarity beginning to blossom in her eyes. Ah yes this was the girl that had nursed here when very young. Good lord, Ash Paw had nursed so many that were not her own.

You are Mae. Hello. What brings you to Riverclan on this glorious day. Then a small smile just for the girl, blue eyes alight with gentle kindness. 

Ash was petty and haughty and sometimes cruel, but she had a special place for the injured and the young in her heart. A heart that she had never given, except to the young and the injured.
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I could be a different human in a new place - by Mae - December 03, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Maybe I could be a different human in a new place - by Ash Star - December 13, 2023, 01:57 PM