Redtail Rise Restraint
Redtail Rise
Wealda*
310 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She didn’t understand.  And her words were not understood either.  Redd was at a loss for a moment, unsure if there was a way to explain that would have her meaning become seen.  She was Wealda; her word was law.  But she was the head of a pack that deserved its head to think of them.  And that this decision had hurt her sister did not sit well with Redd.

Two factions again.  Two factions always.

If I do not, then I will defend.  Their pack would suffer too.  Three to hunt and to defend a territory would not allow for extra.  She did not agree that all would work out, even if she was willing to see he and New Snow as anything other than pack.

We are one.  (so sorry) Redd let out a breath, then nudged her sister’s jaw softly.  Gratefully.  If she could not see it, perhaps she would.  If Redd was worthy of her title then she would.

If a strong mate could be found, and Ulfhedinn remained with his adult children, Redd saw no reason that all three should not grow the Rise.  But if she did not find a strong mate, she would not breed; her trust that Masquerade would help with her litter shaken some by the challenge.  She could not imagine herself as Wealda, alone and unable to leave her children, leaving the pack again without a unifying presence.

I will need you.  As Caru, perhaps, or simply as a second.  Masquerade was the last true part of Avicus left here; the only one who knew as much as Redd, more even, and was able to speak on it.
Messages In This Thread
Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:14 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:26 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 01, 2024, 10:43 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 01, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 12:52 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 08:46 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 02, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 02, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Restraint - by Redd - January 05, 2024, 02:48 PM
RE: Restraint - by Raider - January 05, 2024, 07:44 PM