Hoshor Plains To Still Hear the Sea
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
236 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The woman with Raindrop smile, and had a distant look about her when she spoke of her pack. Moontide, she called it. On a plateau along the coast, when she tried to imagine this place, it seemed possibly what she would be looking for. “Moontide.” She repeated, “The location must be beautiful.”

Heph then went on about two other packs, and a blossoming one. One up east, higher up along the coast, one on an island, and the other with an unknown current location. Sapphique sounded interesting, but didn’t seem to spark any feeling, but being born and raised on the west coast, it tugged at her heartstrings. 

She spoke, at first with a small frown at the mention of the Island’s losses, “I hope they heal.” She said, then moved on to the packs mentioned. “I suppose I have many options, but, I would love to learn more of your MoonTide. I almost feel drawn to the west, if that makes any sense.” she chuckled, and the took on a more serious look when asked: What does she seek in a pack? 

She thought for a few moments, her brows furrowing slightly: “A closeness and familiar feel. A pack who has each others backs, and have close ties to one another. I suppose being without a family, or any close relations, I feel like something’s missing.” And this made sense, as wolves naturally live their lives with family, doing everything together. Lone wolves did not have this, therefore lacking strength in numbers, and overall happiness.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 06, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 07, 2024, 05:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 04:14 PM