Two Eyes Cenote If anything, she's an undiscovered element
The Tribe
Mediator*
252 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Away
Editing this post because no one has replied to it yet (I know it's only been 3 days but I don't want to be thread-locked because I can't do anything until something happens with this). So I'm gonna have S'ari like, pop up, bark like crazy, then run away and try to get others to follow her away from the border. TO BE CLEAR, S'ari has NOT crossed the border, and therefore the 1d15 dice roll for injury does not apply here, as far as I know. Y'all can have someone chase her or no, or give injury if anyone replies, or whatever. But please no one capture her or kill her.

S'ari nodded silently, as serious as she'd ever been, as Redbird went over the plan again. She took a deep breath, thinking briefly of her family back at the Ravine, sending a silent plea of forgiveness on the desert wind, then got down on her belly and crawled forward. She needed to get closer to the Cenote first, then pop up and surprise them.

Once she thought she was close enough, she did just that, popping up and standing tall (for her tiny stature) and yip-yapping a very loud, very distracting coyote howl. In her mind, she thought, Be quick, red woman. When she thought she'd gotten their attention, she turned tail and ran as fast as she could, though the air felt like fire in her chest. She was not as fast as she had once been, made old before her time. Perhaps her strength would one day return. Perhaps not. But she could still run. Only... not for long.

[Exit, basically. If someone wants a separate thread with her where they chased her off, please PM/DM me, but don't do it in here, because I have left this thread. Thanks.]
S'ARI IS SKIPPABLE IN ALL GROUP (3+ PEOPLE) THREADS.
"We are creatures of the desert..."
— S'ari resides permanently in the Lowlands and will never leave.
Adoptables
Messages In This Thread
If anything, she's an undiscovered element - by Redbird - January 10, 2024, 12:34 AM
RE: If anything, she's an undiscovered element - by Sari - January 10, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: If anything, she's an undiscovered element - by Khusobek - February 13, 2024, 07:27 PM